EURO / US DOCSIS 2.0 Modems
Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS) 2.0 modems are high-performance house gateways that mix a cable modem, two-line digital voice adapter, router and Wi-Fi entry level in a single system.
DOCSIS 2.0 modems are characterised by:
- enhanced upstream data;
- economical voice and networking answer.
Because of these characteristics, the DOCSIS 2.0 modems are employed by many cable TV operators in the industry.
Take a look at the features of the models of DOCSIS 2.0 modems that we offer at ASI.
- Ethernet ports: 1
- Ethernet speed: 10/100
- VoIP protocol: SIP + MGCP
- VoIP/Phone ports: 2
- US/Euro: Hybrid
- Embedded MTA (provides two lines of voice services)
- 2200 mAh Li-Ion battery cartridge
Touchstone TM501A model
- WAN ports: 1 (Coax F-connector)
- LAN ports: 1
- LAN ports type: 10/100 Base-TX (RJ-45)
- VoIP protocols: SIP v2 (RFC 3261)/ T.38 (Fax over IP)
- VoIP Voice Features: 3-way conferencing, caller ID, call waiting
Feel free to contact us for more details and prices.